Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jishaq jishaq is offline

Default Some captions do not appear in Insert Cross-references dialog

"grammatim" wrote:

You need to Accept all Changes that have anything to do with the
numbering of tables.

Very interesting! Thanks for that workaround.

Obviously, this is a bug. If I am using "Track Changes" to edit a document,
then chances are I'm ... well, editing the document! And as such, I would
expect the ability to insert a cross-reference to a table to work correctly
during this process. This seems like a very common use case.

Thank you,
-Jeff