Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RajKohli

Default Flipping between Word and Adobe Reader

As said by Dough I don't think that you have to manually resize both windows
to fit in screen.

1. Maximized both Application windows
2. Right-click in the empty area of your Taskbar and choose an option like:
"Tile Windows Horizontally"
or "Tile Windows Vertically"

Hope this information helps you, let us know!

"Foxtrotsky" wrote:

Hi there,

I am using Adobe Reader to view journal articles in pdf format and Word to
jot down notes.

I am sick of alt-tabbing to switch between them both - is there a way I can
have both windows open at the same time and not have Reader disappear when I
type in Word?

Thanks in advance