Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LAS4621

Default Cannot Remove Watermark

Kathy, You need to be in the exact place where you first turned on the
watermark. Keep going through your document until you see that the watermark
window is turned on.

"Kathy" wrote:

I am using Word 2003. I created 8 documents and put the DRAFT watermark on
each by using FORMAT, BACKGROUND, PRINTED WATERMARK and chose the DRAFT
printed watermark. I was able to easily remove DRAFT from all except one.
It will not come off. When I access the PRINTED WATERMARK window, it shows
"no watermark" and even if I still go through the steps to remove it, nothing
happens . I, and others, have tried everything!

Please help or my document is ruined!

Thanks,