Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Closing Document not saving

Did you click on the Office Button and look at its menu? Close should be at
the bottom, after New, Open, Save, Save As, Print, Prepare, Send, and
Publish.

"Meech" wrote in message
Could you enlighten me as to where the button is located? I have an

"open"
button, but no close button.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a Close command on the Office Button menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Meech" wrote in message
In Word 2007, is there a way that a document can be closed w/o saving

it
or
totally closing Word? or Do you have to open a new document before you

can
close the other without saving it to keep Word open?