Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Closing Document not saving

Or press CTRL+F4 to close the active document.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Did you click on the Office Button and look at its menu? Close should
be at the bottom, after New, Open, Save, Save As, Print, Prepare,
Send, and Publish.

"Meech" wrote in message
Could you enlighten me as to where the button is located? I have an
"open" button, but no close button.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a Close command on the Office Button menu.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Meech" wrote in message
In Word 2007, is there a way that a document can be closed w/o
saving it or totally closing Word? or Do you have to open a new
document before you can close the other without saving it to keep
Word open?