Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amy

Default Crazy Keyboard Problem

I need help with a crazy keyboard problem I'm having. For some reason, when
I am typing (whether it be in Word, on Google, or anywhere else), if I press
any of the arrow keys multiple times or hold them down to move through a
document, or if I hit the delete key more than once, or if I hold down the
home, end, page up or page down keys, the letter "c" appears. I don't have
any hot keys or anything else turned on that I can see, so I have NO idea how
to turn this off. It is very frustrating, 'cause I can't navigate through a
document very well. Also, if I try and highlight text using my mouse, it
isn't working. Any suggestions?