Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod

Default Unable to get field formula to work

Hi Lee,

On page 1 of the document is a section named "Date input/output formats".
This tells you how to edit the field to work with your regional settings.

Cheers

"Lee" wrote in message
Hi Macropod,

I love your document and I know it's going to give me the result I am
looking for, but because (I assume) you are Australian the language in the
document is English (Aust.). I changed the language to English (US) but

the
calculations are still coming out wrong. Instead of the "result" being

Feb
10 2006, it's showing as Oct 2 2006.
Australian for Feb 10 2006 is 10/2/06
American for Feb 10 2006 is 2/10/06
How can I correct this to work for me?

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Lee,

To see how to do add an offset to a date, and do just about everything

else
you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc

'tutorial',
at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

Cheers

"Lee" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a formula that will present the date 15 days from
today's date. This is what I have { DATE+15 \@ "MM/DD/YY" } but I get

this
result !Undefined Bookmark, DATE. I'm wanting to write a letter to a

customer
letting them know their payment is overdue and tell them what date

they
have
to pay by. I want the "due date" to automatically calculate 15 days

from
"today's" date (ie: the date that I'm writing the letter).