Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Default Cannot add icon to toolbar; could not drag the command

Hi

What version of Word do you have? Can you add any other buttons to your
toolbar, or is it just the Envelope button that is the problem? Can you tell
us exactly what steps you are following?

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Barbilu" wrote in message
I had put the envelopes icon on the toolbar on my computer, but the
computer
had to be reformatted, and now I cannot add the envelopes icon to the
toolbar. I followed the instructions, but the command cannot be dragged
the toolbar. When I try, a box with an X appears.