Nuraq

You can define the first instance of the text as a bookmark. Insert
cross-references to the bookmark for the rest of the document. To update
the entire document later, select the entire document and press F9.

"Sebastian A." Sebastian wrote in message
Hello,

I'm creating this "template style" document, where I'd like people to
insert
a certain text at the begining and then that "text variable" would appear
in
different places in the document where I set them to appear. The rest of
the
document might remain unchanged, but that "text variable" is very
important
to appear everywhere.

Is there anyway I could do this, as it would simplify our work a lot, not
type/copy-paste the same text in 100 places in a document.

Thank you