Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernd Oninger Bernd Oninger is offline

Default Diff. change headline in "Formatting" or "Outlining" toolbar?

Assume I have marked a line in a Word 2003 doc. Currently at least two toolbars
are displayed:

- Formatting
and
- Outlining

What is now the difference between changing the currently marked line

a) in toolbar "Formatting" from Normal-Heading 2
or
b) in toolbar "Outlining" from "Body text" to "Level 2"

From my point of view it is always the same result.
So why is toolbar "Outlining" existing at all?

Bernd