Mike

If you're using Word 2002 or 2003, you can create a table style (call it
'greenbar'). In the style dialog, select Table as style type, then select
'odd row stripes' (or 'even row stripes') and from the paint bucket (shading
color) select whatever color you'd like and click ok. Once you've created
the style, you can either apply the style to an existing table (click within
the table & click the style name) or, if there's no table, you can click on
the style name & it will prompt you for the size table you want.

Mike

"Rick B" Anonymous wrote in message
I have a sample of what I would like a report to look like in the middle

of
one of my documents. It is in it's own "section". Is there any way to
simulate the look of greenbar computer paper? It does not have to be
perfect; if I could just make the background for every two lines pale

green,
that would be fine.

I tried using the highlighter, but the green is way too bright, and it

only
highlights the line as far as there is text. Since each line has a
different length, the end of the highlighting is staggered.

Thanks!!!

--
Rick B