hillbilly

Default How do I change the level number in an existing Style?

The style for a level 3 heading got messed up in an existing document, and I
can't get it back. The style should look like this:

Normal + Font: Bold, Indent: Left: 0", Hanging: 0.6", left + 0.6", space
after: 12 pt, Keep with next, Level 3, tabs: 0.5", list tab, outline numbered
+ level: 3 + Numbering Style: 1,2,3...+start at: 1 + Alignment: left +
Aligned at: 0" + Tab after: 0.6" + indent at: 0.6", Automatically update.

I have corrected everything to the above except the Level number - it goes
to Level 1 even though I specify Level 3 in the "Numbering" settings box.
Thanks for your help!