Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick[_3_] Patrick[_3_] is offline

Default Working With Tables And Pictures?

Thank you that did the trick
"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Patrick wrote:
Hello,
Need some help please. I have created at table, in one cell I have
inserted a text box. Inthat text box i have inserted a picture from a
file. I have removed the text box outline by making the line white on
white background. I then moved the text bo behind the text displayed
in that cell. Thats all fine and dandy but now i would like to edit
the picture but i dont remember how to bring the text box up to the
front. can anyone please advise me. Thanks P.S. I am useing word 2000

Display the Drawing toolbar (View Toolbars Drawing). Click the
selection tool -- the big white arrow -- and you should be able to click
the text box "through" the text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman