Slow Learner

Still searching.
I had a response in Word Programming that has me really confused now. I
should think this is a simple procedure but for some reason I do not seem to
be getting my thooughts across.
I am not trying to open or close any other product but Microsoft and I am
using the command button feature in Word.
I do not understand what this function is in Word but in Access it can be
programmed in VB to open anything in that program and-or open Word and then
open a document in Word.
Now once I have the document open I want to be able to place a command
button labeled "Back to Choices" on the word document which takes the viewer
back to the Access database form containing other command buttons opening
other Word and Access choices.
Would appreciate some further insight if you can. Thanks

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?U2xvdyBMZWFybmVy?=,

I have a Word document which I wish to have close and open an Access Database
form.

Are you still looking for help with this, or have you found the answer in the
meantime?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org