Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GettingByOk GettingByOk is offline

Default Office2007--Vivaldi font missing

Thanks, will do. I have Office Professional Edition 2003 on my old machine.

Can I just copy the font from a directory on the old machine to the
corresponding directory on the new machine?

Thanks again,
Robert

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

According to http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/, Vivaldi was
supplied with Greetings 99, Home Publishing 99, Office 2000 Premium, Office
97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw
2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It! 2002, Picture It! 98, Picture It! 99,
Publisher 2000, Publisher 98, Works 2002. If you have any of those
applications, you should be able to install the font from their CDs.

"GettingByOk" wrote in message
It's my favorite font, used it all the time my old computer where I have
Office 2003 installed, on my new computer w/ Office 2007 it's missing.

What
can I do?

Thanks,
GettingByOk (not right now, though....)