View Single Post
Old December 3rd 18, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels
external usenet poster
Posts: 3,166
Default How do you put cubed or squared after a number

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 1:32:16 PM UTC-5, Paidion wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 1:55:01 PM UTC-6, Caroline wrote:

Trying to put numbers into a table and want to put a cubed number how do you
get the litte 3?

To type "squared" (the little 2), hold down the Alt key and type 253 on the NUMERIC keyboard.

To type "cubed" (the little 3), hold down the Alt key and type 0179 on the NUMERIC keyboard.

You have to have "NUM LOCK" turned on to do it that way.