[email protected] cshahidk@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
Some of my documents contain hidden pages that are not seen until I print the
document. When printed, the page is blank but the pages before and after
this blank page are numbered as if the blank page were part of the document.
How can I get rid of the blank page?--
Iris
I was facing same problem and finally I figured it out. Suppose page 1, 2, is appearing correctly. When you go at page 3 then it appears page 4. So to solve this issue, go inside the footer of page 2 and then Design tab will appear. Go to page number in Header & Footer section and click on Format page numbers. Then change the number to start from 1 then click ok. For me problem is solved.