WitchyWoman WitchyWoman is offline
Junior Member

I know this is an old thread, but I'm an old gal with an old copy of Word XP that I was trying to install on an old Win 7 laptop. I ran into the L marks opening a .doc, and I couldn't remember how to remove 'em, cuz I'm too old and I'm blonde and I have brain rot. I stumbled on this thread and although the solution didn't make any sense to me whatsoever (Asian language support giving me these header/footer marks? WTF???), I went ahead and tried it, cuz nothing else was working, and LO AND BEHOLD!! IT WORKED!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!

I registered for this forum solely for the purpose of thanking you guys for helping out. You rock my world. I'd party like it's 1999, but I'm too old for that, so just....thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. 3

Last edited by WitchyWoman : March 28th 19 at 03:11 PM