Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Michael Moser

Default Problems with Equation editor

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Are you positive that the things that get split apart are in text
style? For instance, when you type "cosx", EE will split this to "cos
x" if it's not in text style (cosinus).

Yes, I am absolutely positive that they are in text style for exactly
that reason. One of the subscripts contained an "sin" amidst the word
and so was falsely split, too. So I changed the subscripts to text
style. But that tears things appart in the peculiar way decribed, too..

Michael