Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JMM JMM is offline

Default Collapsable sections?

I'm running Word 2002 SP3 on Windows XP. I was wondering if it's possible to
create documents with collapsable sections. I would like to use Word to
track the status of various tasks by showing the task name, and the most
recent update below the name, with all previous updates collapsed. Using the
outline view in Word, I can (more or less) format the document as desired,
but once saved and re-opened, all outline sections are expanded by default.
The Word help menu employs collapsable sections very nicely; would be great
if Word let you use them in documents.

Thanks,
JMM