Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How prevent (R) from being converted?

You can delete the item in the autocorrect options. In W2007 go to word
options proofing autocorrect options. In W2003 and before, go to Tools
autocorrect.

Pam

Dorian wrote:
Whenever I type (R) it changes to the 'registered' character, like an R
inside an O.
Is there any way to prevent this? I want my document to contain (R) i.e.
open paren R close paren.
Thanks.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".