Ricki Miles

Default Form field formatting

I am using Word XP. Is there a way to format a number form field in a
protected form differently than the formats provided in the form field
options? These numbers will have to be calculated.

I would like to format the number with a dollar sign, but with a space
rather than
a comma between the thousands and hundreds and the millions and thousands.

I posted this question previously and the response was to change the formats
given in the number field formatting. I tried # ###.00 which resulted in a
number with no space between thousands and hundreds. Also, I tried 0 000.00
which also resulted in a number with no space between thousands and
hundreds. I tried #" "###.00 which gave me quotation marks in the result.

Thanks for the help,

Ricki Miles