View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  

Default changing numbered lists to 'normal' text

I have used Adobe Acrobat Pro for the first time to convert a PDF to Word (I usually use nitro but I no longer have access to it)

Acrobat is not yet able to keep all of the footnotes throughout the document aligned and instead produces separate sets of "note references" in the text body and "Notes" at the bottom of each page.

I am using a macro programme to match all of the note references (everything marked as superscript in the text body) with the notes (text preceded by a number at the end of each section).

Acrobat has converted all of "notes" at the bottom of each page to a numbered list instead of simply listing them as plain text and the macro programme won't recognise them any more. I thought the solution may be to remove all SEQ fields but the numbered lists do not seem to be marked as such (the numbers don't come up when I toggle SEQ fields (ALT F9) and hence won't remove them (Ctrl + shift +F9)

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do?

I basically want to cut and paste all of the note references to the end of the document in plain text so I can run the software as usual.

i hope this makes sense?! It's hard to explain and I'm not really very techincally minded