Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bullet & Text combo

Using tables would of course do the trick. Good idea!

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"vttotal" wrote in message
Apparently that cannot be done with Microsoft Word.

If you really have to make that work the best thing to do is to create a
table with three columns with invisible gridlines. One column would have
the
arrow,m the other one the word important and the n the last one the text
you
want to include in that row.

Let me know if this information was useful,

Vicente Tulliano

"lcshrm" wrote:

Is there a way to create a bullet list style that uses a combination of a
bullet and text; e.g., a red arrow and the word "important?"

I have a client that wants several styles like this in a new template.
--
lcshrm