Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bullet & Text combo

Well, it would depend on how you create the arrow. You can have only one
font and only one color as part of a "numbering" scheme, but if you are
using a font that includes arrows, such as TRN or Arial, you could use one
of those (they're not very satisfactory, but they are arrows) with the word
IMPORTANT; the whole thing would have to be red, however.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
In Word 2007, you can add text before or after a number or bullet
character, but (as far as I can tell) not if you are using a picture
bullet.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"lcshrm" wrote in message
Is there a way to create a bullet list style that uses a combination of a
bullet and text; e.g., a red arrow and the word "important?"

I have a client that wants several styles like this in a new template.
--
lcshrm