Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SOLdesign SOLdesign is offline

Default add an image to the background of Word file

How do I add a NON-MOVING image to a background of a Word 11.3.5 (Mac)
document--to work as stationery??? I've tried everything I can find in the
app, and the online support suggests options that are NOT available when I
follow their steps. I simply want to create a document that a client can use
as stationery, where their logo and contact info is in the background and
doesn't move like an image, with the text.