Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_] Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_] is offline

Default Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Hi,

Lisa - Is there any way I can send you my document? The default
formatting is lost now when I open Word 2010.
The margins have changed, the font has changed, the letters run off the
page, it looks like the orientation has changed, but hasn't when you print
it. The cursor falls about 1/4 down the page, etc.

My e-mail address can be found in the World Wide Web easily:

--
Cheers,
Lisa