Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default Why are my envelopes printing blank?

There are a number of reasons why this might be happening, but the most
likely is that you're running the envelope through in a spot where the
printer isn't printing. If you just move the envelope so it runs through the
printer at a different spot (aligned to the right, for example, instead of
the left), you might solve your problem.

Try setting your printer as if you were printing an envelope, but run a
full-sized sheet of paper through the printer instead of an envelope. If the
paper shows the return address somewhere, align the envelope with that spot.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, post back with more info on version of
Word, type of printer, etc.

Fred

"VWGirl11" wrote:

I go to envelopes and labels, type in the return address (all envelope
settings are default), hit print, the envelope goes through the printer but
comes out blank. Documents print out fine.