Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default invisible word cursor

The "Hide pointer when typing" setting applies to the mouse pointer only,
not the cursor. If there is a setting regarding the cursor in Office 2007,
then that's something I'm not familiar with, but if the cursor has become
very small (a dot), then at least in previous versions, changing the zoom to
500% and back usually restores it, at least temporarily.

"Doc" wrote in message
While the pointer that moves with the mouse can be seen, the small

verticle
line which denotes where your next input goes, in Word 2007 and Outlook

2007
is invisible. I have unchecked "make cursor invisible when typing" in
Control PanelMouseOptions and the cursor works in other programs (like
right now)?