Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keeia7 Keeia7 is offline

Default How do I get a vertical line down the middle of the page?

Thank cybertaz,

Ok well, I did attempt to use a table but it was too small. I'll try to work
with the table and see if I can get a 2 column table

"CyberTaz" wrote:

It makes sense, but what JoAnn is getting at is that in order to "make notes
on either side of the page" in Word you'll *have* to use one technique or
the other. You can't just type anywhere you please - there has to be a
structure to the document.

For what I understand of your post, a table is probably going to be the
better option.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 1/18/07 6:35 PM, in article
, "Keeia7"
wrote:

Hi JoAnn,
Neither columns nor tables are necessary. The main goal is to have the paper
basically split in half vertically, so that I can type on both sides of the
page

I can use columns if necessary but I would like to be able make notes on
either side of the page (left of right), with a line going veritcally down
the center.

Does this make sense?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Are you using columns or a table?