Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I restore all original settings for page setup and format?

Well, you could rename Normal.dot to get back to the application defaults,
but that's not necessary in this case.

1. For the first problem, assuming you don't have "Text boundaries" checked
on the View tab of Tools | Options, see "Margin marks or crop marks appear
on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word 2002 or in Word
2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

2. For the second, in a new document, without making any other changes, go
to the Layout tab of Page Setup, set the vertical alignment to Top, click
Default..., and answer yes.

"rslee1" wrote in message
Microsoft 2003, I need to know how to restore all original formatting to
new
documents. I have 90 degree angles in each corner of my pages and when I
press enter, the cursor goes to the bottom of the page instead of the next
line.