Jezebel

Experiment with the graphic accelerator settings in Control Panel.

"nohk47" wrote in message
Help! this has been going on for some time and I can't find any help for
it...I have Office 2000 installed on my home edition of Xp.This wasn't
installed when I bought it but from a cd I had from my old
computer.Whenever
I press enter in a Word document, the screen, not only in the document but
desktop,other programs, gets scrambled.I can still do edits or saves but
its
like the layers of colours are skewed on my screen. The problem fixes
itself
after I restart but keeps reappearing when I move around in my word doc.It
only happens with this program.Any thoughts?
--
syl