Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Micahe Micahe is offline

Default How do I create a document CD with a main document w/ hyperlin

So, should I just create the document and put it, along w/ all the files,
into the same folder, then burn it all onto a CD?

Thanks! ME
--
Micahe

"DeanH" wrote:

I do this all the time.
There should not be any problems, so long as the documents are not
seperated, i.e. placed in different folders on the CD.
Hope this helps.
DeanH
"Micahe" wrote:

I would like to create a CD with a main document using MS Word that has
hyperlinks to other documents on the CD. I know how to create hyperlinks
using MS Word, but wondered what will happen when I transfer the information
to the CD... I assume the hyperlinks will break.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
--
Micahe