Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
BRC

Default ? about templates custom menu in word 2003

I have a template I have placed in word startup directory with a custom
menu. the primary purpose of this template is to give user a place to
click and start a new report that is based on a separate template.
template 1 (loaded in startup dir) has custom menu "Reports"
When word starts the "Report" menu is available. One of the items on
the "report" menu is start new report. If you click that a macro in
template 1 adds new document based on template 2, the problem is that
when the new doc opens my "Reports" menu is no longer visible. In
options/templates/addins template 1 shows as loaded. This does not
occur in Word 2000. I am trying to make this work for both versions of
word. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks BRC