Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DBOATRI DBOATRI is offline

Default How do you 'Undo' an action in Word 2007?

Thanks, Patrick, for your prompt response. Actually, these commands were
not present, but I did find how to customize the 'Quick Access Tool Bar' to
include 'Undo', 'Repeat', etc.

DBoatri

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

To the right of the Office button, in the titlebar of the window, you
should have three buttons: save, undo, redo.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"DBOATRI" wrote in message
:

When editing a Word document, I have occasionally erred and executed an
undesired command (eg: deleted a line instead of a single word). In
previous Word versions, there was an 'Undo' command in the 'Edit' pull-down
menu. I haven't found a similar command in Word 2007. Is there such a
command? If so, where?

Thanks

Dboatri