Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cbnnyc cbnnyc is offline

Default Color Matching

Hi
I am a graphic designer working to create a logo and brand for a client. I
created a color palette in Illustrator/Photoshop and across all the Adobe
applications the colors match when I insert the correct RGB or CMYK color
values (of course). Problem is that when the client tries to recreate these
colors in Word, the colors on screen look nothing like the original corporate
color palette. I am totally stumped. I understand that colors wont
necessarily match in output to print, but I assume that they should match on
screen.
Any ideas?

Thanks