Bill

Default Going crazy with footer text!!!

Going crazy with footer text!!!

My document has 20 sections. In each section,
I changed the text in the footer making sure that
the "Same as previous" was disabled. As I did
each section, it appeared that all was okay.
However, when I came back to the document
sometime later, I found different footing text
within the same section and in some cases the
text peculiar to a given section had propagated
to the next section as though "Same as previous"
was enabled, which it isn't upon checking.

At this point, it doesn't appear that making
changes to footing text will remain as entered.

Do I need to do something else besides
assuring that "Same as previous" is disabled
in the footing? There is NO text in the heading
and I've not paid any attention to whether the
"Same as previous" is enabled or disabled in
the heading. Can that be the source of my
difficulties?

Totally frustrated,
Bill