Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Legal pleading Line Numbers don't print

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print tab | check the
"Drawing objects" box | OK.

Sheldon wrote:

I have set up the legal pleading wizard, and I have downloaded a template
from Microsoft. I see the line numbers and two verticle lines next to them.
But when I go into print preview or when I print the document, the line
numbers and verticle lines have disappeared. I have tried this on two
different computers with the same results. Any clue what is wrong?