Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set the format for a U.S. Supreme Court Petition?

Good lord! Are they still doing that? I did prepare such a document once,
and it is no different from any other odd-sized document that has to be
commercially printed; and in fact that is the case with petitions (or
briefs, in this case) that are to be submitted to the USSC. You just format
the document on regular-sized paper (adjusting the margins as required) and
take it to the printer as camera-ready copy (or send it as a PDF) and let
the printer take care of the rest.

A quick Google search turns up http://www.brescias.com/legal_us_supr.html,
which is a printing service that handles this sort of thing.

http://word.mvps.org

"Angelito" wrote in message
The Court requires petitions presented on paper 6 1/8" x 9 1/4" inches.
How
do I set the document format to these specific requirements?