Martin

Default copied text inserts as hidden in Word (any version)

We are writers of technical documents and we often copy text, from a few
words to several paragraphs from one document to another that we may be
writing.
We incorporate hidden text (editiing instructions) within these documents
for other end users of our product. Very often when copying text we find that
the text changes its properties to be hidden and also "boxed" in the document
where it is placed. This seems to be random and will often be just 1 or 2
paragraph's out of a half a page that might be copied. We notice lines
missing, turn on the hiden text and there it is. This occurs whether or not
it is being inserted in areas where hidden text already exists.
Is there a way to prevent this from happening?