Gordon_Hogenson

Default Word should let me type text in a specific color

I'd like to type text in a specific color (e.g. in Outlook word). I don't
want to type the text and then set the color. I just want the text to appear
in that color. And I want to set it for anywhere I type. That way, when I
reply to an email, I can make sure that all the text I type inline in the
email is in one color. Now I don't know how to do that--I have to type all
the text and then select it, and this must be repeated for all the places
where I add inline text, the same color each time. This is terribly
inefficient. Just let me change the INPUT text color (and font, etc.)

click "I Agree" in the message pane.