Bill

Default Formatting question

I'm attempting to learn how to format what would
appear to be a "form" of an "ordered list". I've tried
to understand the HELP text in that regard but so
far haven't been able to determine the appropriate
method.

Example:

Heading - blah blah blah initial as desired.

______ If you'd like to have this option take
affect, indicate so by initialling here.

______ If you'd like this option, etc

______ Or this one, etc.

When I free-form format such a block, the grammer
check generates a litany of diagnostics, "extra spaces",
"affect" should be capitalized (doesn't recognize the
paragraph), etc.

It's sort of like using a "bullet list" only the bullets need to
be replaced by "multiple under-scores". So far, I've only
been able to "customize" with "one" under-score using
bullet lists.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill