montgo21

Default Printing #10envelopes, I'm using Word 2003 and a HP 4200 Printer

After installing the latest Office2003 updates I have not been able to print
#10 envelopes using Word 2003. I have printed envelopes with Word thousands
of times in the past. Now it appears the print is off to the left side of the
paper as the return address is off the envelope sometimes printing only the
last few characters. The delivery address is also printing to the left side
of the envelope. I have 5 computers on a SBS network this problem started on
all computers at the same time. I have tried setting the HP printer back to
factory default settings but the problem is still there. Has anyone else
encountered this? HELP?