Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I reset page setup to original factory settings

Two ways. If you have not made any other changes in Normal.dot, you can
rename it and force Word to generate a fresh copy (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm)

If you just need to reset the margins to their factory defaults, you can set
these values and click Default... again:

Top: 1"
Bottom: 1"
Left: 1.25"
Right: 1.25"
Header: 0.5"
Footer: 0.5"

"Ineluctable" wrote in message
When you go into page setup in Word there is a "Default" button which I
mistook for a "Reset to Defualt". Now every time I open a new document

the
margins are jacked up. How do I reset the page setup back to the original
settings?

Thanks