getravel

Default MS Word starting when Windows starts

I have Windows XP and MS Office XP loaded on my PC. Whenever I boot up the
PC, 3 sessions of MS Word open - 2 sessions have a new (blank) document open,
and the 3rd session just shows Word as being open (no new document).

I went to Documents and Settings | Application Data | Microsoft | Word |
Startup to see if there was anything in the folder prompting Word to open
the 3 sessions. The folder was empty.

This problem didn't exist before today and I haven't made any changes to the
software or any of the systems settings. How can I put an end to Word
opening up these sessions??

Thanks,
getravel (Mike)