Jezebel

A simpler method is to use section breaks and different headers/footers.

"JD" wrote in message
"JD" wrote:

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Try
{IF{Page} "1""./{ ={ PAGE } +1 }"""}

This worked! I did make one change; I made it:

{ IF { Numpages } "1" ".../{ = { PAGE } + 1}"""}

After using this field, I realized that I didn't want this to appear on

the
last page of my document, after all, there isn't another page to go to.
Using Different First Page Header and Footer, I put the above code in the
first page footer, and the following code in the second page footer:

{IF { COMPARE { PAGE } { NUMPAGES } } = 1 ".../{ = { PAGE } + 1 }" "" }

Posted in case anyone else needs to do the same thing,
JD.