Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jenny B.[_2_] Jenny B.[_2_] is offline

Default Date Calculation Question for Macropod

Hi Macropod,

Ive read through your past postings on how to calculate between dates for
different periods of time (great work by the way). However, most of the
examples dont seem to focus on doing calculations for just Time Difference
vs. calculating Date Periods. Im trying to add time to the SAVEDATE time
value. I still need the SAVEDATE value to appear on my form, but Im hoping
to add another field using that same logic as a springboard. Id like to add
12 hours to the SAVEDATE time after the user saves the doc, but show just the
hour, minute, seconds and am/pm after calculation.

Do you have any other postings or documentation that provides examples doing
this vs. calculating the date periods?

Thank you for your review and thoughts €“ Jenny B.

EXAMPLE -- {=SAVEDATE \@ €œM/d/yyy h:mmm:ss am/pm€} + 12 hours - - GOAL €“
to have result appear as just H:MMM:SS AM/PM 12 hours later