Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jill D

Default All users access to template

I tried that and it still doesn't show up in the New dialog box when other
users try to open it. When I go to ToolsOptionsFile Locations I modify
WorkGroup Templates to be the same location as the regular templates. Am I
doing something wrong for it not to show up? Wh I tried to change the other
users WorkGroup Templates to the same, some of the users don't have the
application datamicrosofttemplates folder. Why?? And waht am I doing wrong.

Thanks,
Jill

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

You would put this template in a folder designated as a Workgroup Templates
folder (Tools Options File Locations). For more on the different kinds
of templates, tabs on the file new dialog, and locations of templates
folders see http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jill D" wrote in message
I have created a template that I would like to be able to be accessed by
other users. So when they open up Word and click on New then on my
computer
and all the templates pop up they can choose the template I created.

Thanks in advance.
Jill