Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Envelope wizard is driving me mad!

See the "Changing the address layout" article at
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

However, if it is a mailmerge that you are trying to perform, see the
"Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Red Ruth" Red wrote in message
Envelope Wizard is not behaving as it should. I've got my 'File As' field
in
Contacts set as the Company name but when I use 'Insert Address' in
Envelope
Wizard it uses the 'Full Name' field instead and leaves out the Company
names
from the address completely. What's going wrong and how can I correct
this?