Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TJ Gunnz TJ Gunnz is offline

Default Change the word 2007 user interface to look like a previous ve

No kidding mth! I am with you on that 100%. Apparently Gordon didn't read
the part about this being an area for new users....
--
TJ Gunnz

"mth" wrote:

You must have a lot of spare time on your hands. I don't, and I also don't
care to learn a new word processing program. Why the attitude?

"Gordon" wrote:

"mth" wrote in message
How does one change the user interface on Word 2007 to look like the
previous
version of Word? I can't find anything in 2007. I am too busy to learn a
new interface. Time is too valuable to waste learning an unneeded
rearrangement of the UI.

So when you buy a different model of car where the switches are in different
places you don't bother to learn where they are?
Sheeesh!